What is the Envy Push Up® top?
Voda Swim's Envy Push Up® bikini top is designed to maximize the subtle curves of a woman's bosom, creating a natural looking cleavage, making breasts look up to two cup sizes larger. The cup shape insures a perfect fit, providing lift, support and shaping. The Envy Push Up® bikini top is designed for action as there is no underwire to cramp your style. The sizing for the Envy Push Up® tops ranges from XS to XL sizes for women's cup sizes from 32AAA to 34DD.
How does the Envy Push Up® bikini top provide size enhancement, lift and support?
The Envy Push Up® top has dual support on the bottom and on the sides of the cup. The support system lifts the breasts upward and pushes them toward each other creating natural cleavage, lift and support. All tops have no underwire and tie at neck and back which makes them very comfortable to wear at all times.
Is the Envy Push Up® waterproof?
The Envy Push Up® swimsuit has a very low water absorbency. The pads in the Envy Push Up® swimsuit are made of a water resistant material that does not absorb a lot of water. This allows the Envy Push Up® bikini tops to retain their extraordinary fit even when wet. The top can be immersed in water for hour after hour and will only absorb about a tablespoon of water in each cup, where other push up bikini tops will retain up to a cup of water in each cup. Envy Push Up® tops are made for active beachgoers and do not sag when wet even after hours of splashing in the surf or swimming pool.
What is the best bikini for the most cleavage and most support?
Every Voda Swim bikini design creates amazing cleavage and lift. There are many styles and design choices available to suit the desires of each customer. Since all Voda Swim bikinis incorporate the same support system, all bikinis would deliver the same cleavage, lift and support. However, the Halter, Hoop Halter, and Double String tops provide more coverage due to the wider size top straps. For larger cup sizes, the best bikini fit is the Crisscross bikini because the razor back style and thicker bottom ties give amazing support.
What are your most popular colors and styles?
Voda Swim's #1 most popular bikini will always be Envy Push Up® String Bikini. It is a classic and never goes out of style, and every woman always needs it. Second popular is the classic Halter and Scoop and Tankini and Adjustable Scoop, because they provide that desired coverage for women who want it. Very popular bikinis are Hoop String and Hoop Halter and Hoop Scoop for women that are looking for a subtle classic touch of gold. #1 most popular color is always Black, followed by Scarlet, Royal, Raspberry, Neon Pink, Loganberry, Grapefruit, Caribbean, Charcoal and White.
What colors would you recommend for different skin tones?
Black is a classic and works great for all skin tones. Many other colors like Caribbean, Charcoal, Indigo and Grapefruit look great with all skin tones. Brighter colors like Mulberry, look amazing and compliment lighter skin tones very well. Colors like White, Olive, Seafoam, Lilac, and Cotton Candy look great on tan or darker skin tones.
What are your sizes?
The best way to determine your size is to refer to the fit guide. If you are unsure what size to get we recommend ordering slightly larger size for more coverage or smaller if you want to show off more skin.
Does the X-Large top have less padding and push up inside than other sizes?
The X-Large top is designed for women that already have large bust and not looking for size enhancement but are looking for great lift and support. The X-Large top has slightly less padding inside than other sizes, but the padding is very important in shaping the breasts and providing maximum lift and support. The best swimsuit for larger cup sizes is definitely the Crisscross bikini, it has the best lift and support.
What are your shipping policies?
Voda Swim offers FREE US Postal Service first class shipping anywhere in the world on all orders over $75. Packages leave our Henderson, NV warehouse same or next business day to ensure the fastest delivery. Voda Swim observes most US holidays and ships next business day after the holiday.
* International shipping times vary depending on each country's customs clearance and local Postal Service. Voda Swim does not guarantee International shipping times. All shipping times are average estimates only. For fastest delivery it is highly recommended to upgrade to Express shipping, even Priority can be slow at times.
** International customers may be subject to customs or duty fees. Voda Swim is not responisble for these extra fees that may apply to your shipment. Fees are charged to you by the receiving country and are not from Voda Swim or the United States. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What are your return policies?
Return PolicyGift card purchases can be exchanged for store credit only.
Voda Swim offers FREE* return shipping for a refund, store credit or exchange.
*Note: Free return shipping is for USA orders only.
Items must have all original tags and hygienic liners still attached and must be tried on over other undergarments. Please see our fit guide before purchasing. A complete refund of the purchase price will be applied to your credit card or you may choose to receive store credit or exchange. No refunds to the credit card can be given after 60 days from the date of purchase. No refunds are issued for upgraded shipping charges.
USA Return Instruction:
1. Sign in to your Voda Swim account: Click Here
2. Click the “Return” button to the right of the order you wish to return.
3. Follow the follow on screen instruction to get your RMA number and free shipping label.
International Return Instructions:
1. Sign in to your Voda Swim account: Click Here
2. Click the “Return” button to the right of the order you wish to return.
3. Follow the follow on screen instruction to get your RMA number.
4. Write the RMA number on the outside of your return package.
5. All international return shipping is paid for by the customer. Please make sure to retain tracking # and insurance as Voda Swim is not responsible for any lost packages during shipping.
6. Address return package to:
880 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 120
Henderson, NV 89014
What are the processing times for returns and exchanges?
All USA returns are shipped using US Postal Service First Class Mail which takes 3-5 business days. All returns are processed within 2-5 days of receiving the returned package. It takes an additional 3-10 business days for all refunds to post back to credit card depending on your bank. Please allow 3-4 weeks for return shipping and processing times.
What is fastest way to exchange the swimsuit for a correct size?
We recommend placing a new order on the web site for the correct size and returning the incorrect size for a refund. Please indicate that you already purchased a new swimsuit in the comments section of the return form.
I ordered the swimsuit as a set can I exchange or return just the top or just the bottom?
You can return just one piece out of a set for a store credit or for a partial refund for the cost of the piece returned.
What is your store policy on defective or damaged items?
Voda Swim takes great pride in providing the best quality product to our customers. Each swimsuit undergoes strict quality control inspections to ensure that our customers are receiving the very best. However, from time to time a small defect may slip through unnoticed. If for any reason your product is damaged or defective please contact us to return for store credit or full refund.
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what information we collect, how we collect it, and under what circumstances we use it.
The web server logs your IP address in standard server logs to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We ask for your mailing and billing address when you place your order so we can send the requested order to you. You have the option to pay with credit card or by PayPal. Voda Swim does not store any credit card information and we use the highest level of digital security available to safeguard your transaction.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you give us stays at Voda Swim. We maintain strict security over the information you give us and use it only in the following ways:
1. To process and mail your order.
2. To send you information on your order.
3. To send you information you request and to update you on the status of that request.
4. To monitor the traffic on our site to help us design the best, most efficient site we can.
5. To occasionally send you email notices of sales or other events from Voda Swim. If you want to remove your information from our database, email us at email@example.com
This site may contain links to other websites. Voda Swim, is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
PO Box 11701
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
What are your store hours and holiday schedule?
Voda Swim's normal business hours are 8am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday
Voda Swim observes all holidays that the US Postal service observes:
What is XTRA LIFE LYCRA®?
At Voda Swim we always strive to provide the best quality swimwear for our customers. In addition to using 14K gold plated hardware and natural stones, in 2013 we switched to using XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fiber in our swimwear. Here are some advantages to purchasing swimwear made with XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fiber:
- Swimming pool chemicals rapidly deteriorate fibers and fabrics, affecting the longevity of swimwear, but XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fiber resists chlorine and other pool chemicals 5–10 times longer than unprotected elastane, allowing garments to keep their shape.
- Swimwear made with XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fiber is very soft to the touch like butter, incredibly comfortable, and unbelievably supportive. It produces a flattering look with long-lasting fit without sacrificing anything in comfort.
- With XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fiber, every woman can enjoy swimsuits with the very best fit, without fear that the beautiful swimwear she loves has lost its shape. LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA.
What are your recommended care instructions?
Proper care for your Voda Swim bikinis can make a huge difference in the longevity of your investment. Below are the care tips we recommend for you to get the most out of your swimwear.
- Always rinse your swimwear immediately after use. Salt water or chlorine chemicals in the pool water are very harsh on the fibers affecting the longevity of swimwear.
- Always hand wash in solution of mild detergent (designed specifically for delicates) in cool water, rinse well. Squeeze by hand.
- Wash light and dark colors separately.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not ever machine wash or tumble dry.
- Do not ever iron or steam.
What are your recommended care tips?
- Since all the Voda Swim tops incorporate foam padding use extra caution when traveling not to dent the foam cups. If that happens lay flat the top for a couple of days and it should go to its original shape. Light steaming (without touching the garment with a steamer) will remove dents out of the cups.
- When folding Voda Swim tops never fold cups inside to inside as it will damage and dent the cups. Try sliding one cup under the other one, making sure the pointy peaks are both facing up.
- Never ever try to iron the swimwear or the tops with an iron. That will damage the garment.
- Avoid sitting in your swimwear in the sand as fine sand particles can get inside the fabric fibers without a way to get it out.
- Avoid sitting in your swimwear on top of sharp rocks as it will snag the fabric and damage it.
- Pen marks can be removed with an application of rubbing alcohol and very gentle rubbing in the same direction as the grain of fabric.
- Light oil stains can be removed with dusting baby powder on top of the stain and leaving a garment to sit with powder on top allowing the powder to absorb the stain. Gently dust off at the end.
- If the swimsuit is wrinkled or the cups bend during travel it is recommended to lay the swimsuit flat and it will go back to its original shape.
Does Voda Swim ship to China, Hong Kong or Taiwan?
If you are interested in ordering from Voda Swim and you live in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan, please visit:
Hong Kong www.vodaswim.hk
Do you offer payment methods other than credit card?
During checkout you have an option to pay with either credit card, PayPal or a debit card that is linked to your bank checking account number.
When will I see refund posted back to my credit card if I ship the return back?
Please allow 3-4 weeks for return shipping and processing times. All USA returns are shipped using US Postal Service First Class Mail which takes 3-5 business days. All returns are processed within 2-5 business days of receiving the returned package. It takes an additional 3-10 business day for all refunds to post back to credit card depending on your bank.
Do you restock sale items?
No, the reason certain items are in sale category is because they will no longer be produced and restocked.
If you have any other questions not listed here please feel free to contact us at: