What is the Envy Push Up® top?
Voda Swim's patent pending Envy Push Up® bikini top is designed to maximize the subtle curves of a woman's bosom, creating a natural looking cleavage, making breasts look up to two cup sizes larger. The cup shape insures a perfect fit, providing lift, support and shaping. The Envy Push Up® bikini top is designed for action as there is no underwire to cramp your style. The sizing for the Envy Push Up® tops ranges from XS to XL sizes for women's cup sizes from 32AA to 36D.
How does the Envy Push Up® bikini top provide size enhancement, lift and support?
The Envy Push Up® top has dual support on the bottom and on the sides of the cup. The support system lifts the breasts upward and pushes them toward each other creating natural cleavage, lift and support. All tops have no underwire and tie at neck and back which makes them very comfortable to wear at all times.
Is the Envy Push Up® waterproof?
The Envy Push Up® swimsuit has a very low water absorbency. The pads in the Envy Push Up® swimsuit are made of a proprietary water resistant material that does not absorb a lot of water. This allows the Envy Push Up® bikini tops to retain their extraordinary fit even when wet. The top can be immersed in water for hour after hour and will only absorb about a tablespoon of water in each cup, where other push up bikini tops will retain up to a cup of water in each cup. Envy Push Up® tops are made for active beachgoers and do not sag when wet even after hours of splashing in the surf or swimming pool.
What is the best care for my swimsuit?
It is highly recommended to hand wash the bikini in cold water after each wear, especially after immersion in chlorine and salt water. Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Use mild detergent without any bleach or chlorine. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not ever iron or steam. If the swimsuit is wrinkled or the cups bend during travel it is recommended to lay the swimsuit flat and it will go back to its original shape.
What is the best bikini for the most cleavage and most support?
Every Voda Swim bikini design creates amazing cleavage and lift. There are many styles and design choices available to suit the desires of each customer. Since all Voda Swim bikinis incorporate the same support system, all bikinis would deliver the same cleavage, lift and support. However, the Halter, Hoop Halter, and Double String tops provide more coverage due to the wider size top straps. For larger cup sizes, the best bikini fit is the Crisscross bikini because the razor back style and thicker bottom ties give amazing support.
What are your most popular colors and styles?
Voda Swim's #1 most popular bikini will always be Envy Push Up® String Bikini. It is a classic and never goes out of style, and every woman always needs it. Second popular is the classic Halter and Scoop and Tankini and Adjustable Scoop, because they provide that desired coverage for women who want it. Very popular bikinis are Hoop String and Hoop Halter and Hoop Scoop for women that are looking for a subtle classic touch of gold. #1 most popular color is always Black, followed by Grapefruit, Caribbean, Charcoal, Indigo and White.
What colors would you recommend for different skin tones?
Black is a classic and works great for all skin tones. Many other colors like Caribbean, Charcoal, Indigo and Grapefruit look great with all skin tones. Brighter colors like Mulberry, look amazing and compliment lighter skin tones very well. Colors like White, Olive, Seafoam, Lilac, and Cotton Candy look great on tan or darker skin tones.
What are your sizes?
The best way to determine your size is to refer to the fit guide. If you are unsure what size to get we recommend ordering slightly larger size for more coverage or smaller if you want to show off more skin.
Does the X-Large top have less padding and push up inside than other sizes?
The X-Large top is designed for women that already have large bust and not looking for size enhancement but are looking for great lift and support. The X-Large top has slightly less padding inside than other sizes, but the padding is very important in shaping the breasts and providing maximum lift and support. The best swimsuit for larger cup sizes is definitely the Crisscross bikini, it has the best lift and support.
What are your shipping policies?
Voda Swim offers FREE US Postal Service first class shipping anywhere in the world. Packages leave our Henderson, NV warehouse same or next business day to ensure the fastest delivery. Voda Swim observes most US holidays and ships next business day after the holiday.
* International shipping times vary depending on each country's customs clearance and local Postal Service. Voda Swim does not guarantee International shipping times. All shipping times are average estimates only. For fastest delivery it is highly recommended to upgrade to Express shipping, even Priority can be slow at times.
** International customers may be subject to customs or duty fees. Voda Swim is not responisble for these extra fees that may apply to your shipment. Fees are charged to you by the receiving country and are not from Voda Swim or the United States. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What are your return policies?
Voda Swim offers FREE* return shipping for a refund or store credit.
*Note: Free return shipping is for USA orders only.
Items must have all original tags and hygienic liners still attached and must be tried on over other undergarments. Please see our fit guide before purchasing. A complete refund of the purchase price will be applied to your credit card or you may choose to receive store credit. No exchanges. No refunds to the credit card can be given after 60 days from the date of purchase. No refunds are issued for upgraded shipping charges.
Return Instructions (USA only):
1. Sign in to your Voda Swim customer account
2. Click “My Account” in the upper right hand corner
3. Find the order that has the product(s) you wish to return and click the button “return”
4. Check the item(s) that you wish to return
5. Choose your return method: Store Credit or Refund
6. Select your reason for returning and add a comment if necessary
7. Click “Submit Return”
8. Copy your “RMA” number (you will need to paste this number on your return label on the next page)
9. You can print a confirmation page of your return to keep for your records (optional)
10. Click “Print Shipping Label” – this will direct you to a USPS return label form that you will need to fill out
11. Paste your RMA number in the “Merchant Information box
12. Enter your return shipping address
13. For merchandise description, please type “Swimsuit”
14. Verify that your return slip is correct, then click “Next”
15. Click “Create Label”
16. Choose either “Print Label” or “Email” and click submit** – Please note that you may only print your label once. Once you click “Submit”, you will not be able to retrieve your label again.
**Before clicking "Print Label" please disable your pop up blocker, or just "Email" the label instead.
17. Detach the top portion of your label and follow the instructions
18. Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure that barcodes are on a flat surface and the old label has been completely covered or removed if you are using your original packaging.
19. Retain the bottom portion of the return label for tracking purposes and drop off the package at any US Postal Office or hand the package to your mail carrier
International Return Instructions
1. All international returns and exchanges are paid for by the customer. Please make sure to retain tracking # and insurance as Voda Swim is not responsible for any lost packages during shipping.
2. Click here to print out a return form.
3. Place the product and return slip back into the original packaging.
4. Address package to:
2785 E. Foothill Blvd, Suite 110
Pasadena, CA 91107
What are the processing times for returns and exchanges?
All USA returns are shipped using US Postal Service First Class Mail which takes 3-5 business days. All returns are processed within 2-5 days of receiving the returned package. It takes an additional 3-10 business days for all refunds to post back to credit card depending on your bank.
What is fastest way to exchange the swimsuit for a correct size?
We recommend placing a new order on the web site for the correct size and returning the incorrect size for a refund. Please indicate that you already purchased a new swimsuit in the comments section of the return form.
I ordered the swimsuit as a set can I exchange or return just the top or just the bottom?
You can return just one piece out of a set for a store credit or for a partial refund for the cost of the piece returned.
What is your store policy on defective or damaged items?
Voda Swim takes great pride in providing the best quality product to our customers. Each swimsuit undergoes strict quality control inspections to ensure that our customers are receiving the very best. However, from time to time a small defect may slip through unnoticed. If for any reason your product is damaged or defective please contact us to return for store credit or full refund.
What are your store hours and holiday schedule?
Voda Swim's normal business hours are 8am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday
Voda Swim observes all holidays that the US Postal service observes:
Voda Swim's Phone Customer service is also normally closed the full week of Christmas and the full week of New Year's for a much needed break! The shipping dept. and email customer service will still be working during this time.
If you have any other questions not listed here please feel free to contact us at: